Thursday, February 26, 2009

Latest Works








Here's my latest work. Meanwhile, you may have noticed that I'm asking for donations for art supplies, which are dwindling rapidly, due to the fact that I lost my "day job" back in November and there is nothing currently in sight, yet. If this situation drags on into May and June, I will not be able to renew either my domain or webhosting for my website. Of course, I'd still have this blog, however, assuming I continue to have internet access service at all. So, any help I can get would be very much appreciated and, to show my appreciation, I'm offering an original 8.5"x11" painting on paper to all who make a minimum donation of $25. That's a $180 value for $25, or a discount of about 14% off the regular price.

Anyway, over the last several days (and I skipped a few days), I've completed the following: White No. 15, Blue No. 15, Brown & White No. 15, Blue No. 16, Blue No. 17, Green & White No. 7 and yesterday's Magenta & White No. 5.

No comments: